EM LOVES x UNiDAYS

July 31, 2017


Today I'm teaming up with UNiDAYS to let you know about the awesome limited time discount you can get with them at Glue Store!

When I was at uni I worked in retail as a casual so some weeks I'd be living like a queen then other weeks I'd only get 1 four hour shift and it was really a killer. When you're a student, finding a bargain or discount is like finding a pot of gold. Every cent saved counts.. especially when your tight budget is being stretched across uni expenses, your car, public transport, shopping habits, food purchases and having a social life.




Black skinny jeans are a staple in my wardrobe so it was only natural that I picked out another pair. I had spent so long trying to decide on a top when my friend Danii had a cropped hoodie and I decide that I had to have it too. Also, pink is my weakness (which you might have noticed if you follow me on Insta) so I couldn't go past it!





From the 24th July until the 7th August 2017, you can jump onto the UNiDAYS app and get a 20% off code to use at Glue Store - and it's easy as!

All you need to do is download the UNiDAYS app (it's free!) and sign up with your student email address. This proves to them that you're a student and it's a super fast and easy process. Then voila, you're in! You can browse alllll of the stores to choose discounts from like The Iconic, Asos, Glassons, Minkpink, Boohoo, Princess Polly and sooooo many more!


The app is available from from the Apple or Google store.




Sign up and get your Glue Store discount here.

UNiDAYS kindly gave me a gift card to spend at Glue Store Central Park in Sydney. A special shout out to them - the staff were super lovely and helpful and the in-store vibes and playlist made the shopping experience so much more enjoyable!


Check out UNiDAYS here:



Post a Comment

Instagram @emhewitt_

© em loves: a digital diary. Design by Fearne.